Heaven and Hell Within Part 2

Heaven and Hell Within Part 02

Book Your Consultation at AstrologerPanditji.com

Click here to go to Read this Book

It’s only been a short period of time that the first part of this book reached you, and here we are again, talking about one more book. All this has happened because of your overwhelming love and support for the first part of ‘Heaven and Hell Within’ as well as for me. In fact, it is only you people who have convinced me to start writing the second part so soon, as many of you kept encouraging me to write the second part at the earliest and you also suggested various topics for the second part.

Hence it is you people who gave me all the points for this picture and all I had to do was to join those points and complete the picture. So the credit for this book goes to you more than me. I hope to receive the same love and support for this second part also, as I have done my best to come up to your expectations and do justice to the topics given by you, through this book.

This book is divided into two parts where the first part covers about 85% of the book leaving about 15% for the second part. The first part deals with eight big negative habits which can affect your performance in a negative way, as well as create many problems for you in various spheres of your life. These habits include Being too Possessive, Lack of Concentration, Too many Grudges, Lack of Trust and some other negative habits.

As suggested by many readers, this time the topics have been elaborated in even bigger details and more examples from real life have been provided, compared to the first part. Many readers have suggested that each habit should be explained even more so that they may get an even better idea about how it develops, how to understand its working and how to get rid of it effectively. I have honored their suggestions and accordingly, I have elaborated the topics more so that they should be easier to understand.

Many readers have also requested me to dedicate a complete chapter to the theory of Rebirth as they read about this topic, in the first part of this book and they wanted to understand it in details. Hence I have included a second section which has only one chapter named Rebirth and its Reasons, which deals with all possible reasons for a soul being born again and again, as well as with the ways through which a soul can achieve liberation. This topic too has been explained in details and many examples from real life have been given so that everyone should be able to understand it with ease.

I have received so many complements about my choice of easy to understand English for the first part of this book and accordingly, I have used the same easy to understand language for this book also. The primary objective of these books is for people to understand them with ease so that they may make the most of these books, and that is why I am using easy to understand English.

With these words, I now take you to the book and hope you like this part as much as the first part, and even more.

Lord Shiva Bless You

Himanshu Shangari